Miniatures For Sale

Friday, June 16, 2017

On Display: Loka

This one took a long time, but it was a lot of fun...


I got to explore limited palette and some quick NMM. Got most minis done in under an hour too! Enjoy the pics...
 On the other side of the board is a normal chess board so you can combine teams and play that too. My daughter kicked my butt in chess already -_- Whatever. The game is clearly rigged.
 And some display type close ups...

 That was fun! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did...

Voting links:
CMON
P&P
Display montage:
DeviantArt

I'll be working on projects and uploading when I can from here on out. May not always be Fridays. I can say I'll be back to 40k and HH soon - and some will hit eBay so I'll update you guys when that happens too.

Thanks for sticking around, let me know what you think in the comments and remember; you can't spell paint without a little pain :)

10 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Zab, as always. I've been watching the progress of this project with interest and it turned out really nicely.

    So now that 8th edition is out, are you ready to throw down? Let me know if you fancy trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Supposed to be fairly easy to pick up right? I totally bought a set too - mind you i am still painting my 6th ed box set... o_O Love some of the stuff but those jump pack troops and that transport -_- Gonna be some converting going on in my future!

      Delete
  2. Very cool project!! and it ended up very nicely!!

    Impressive work, sir!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully done all around, man! I really did the mono-color (mostly) theme, it works really well and looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's shockingly hard to execute to be honest, but it was fun and i learned a crap ton!

      Delete
    2. Indeed! I am very impressed at how beautifully you pulled it off, and will definitely be referencing the techniques - really enjoyed seeing them all come together!

      Delete
  4. All together ... they look even better. Lovely project!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it was a blast and I learned so much about NMM. I no longer fear it. I'm far from a master, but it's not so intimidating anymore.

      Delete

By all means have your say, but please keep it civil.